Priceline Hotel: 3* Las Vegas (Strip North) Stratosphere

tdaddy
By tdaddy,
in

My trip is a couple months away so I'm in no hurry to lock in my (2) rooms. In the meantime, I'll continue to use the links and I'll post my results when I reserve the rooms.

if your plans are firm and this property is acceptable and the price is a sufficient "discount" from standard rates, then you may want to proceed....this rate may not be available when you decide to book.

• 2 weeks later...

Placed a bid of $49 per night for two 4* hotel rooms on the north or south strip March 18, 09 through March 24, 09 but was rejected, then placed a bid of $33 for a 3* north or south strip and the bid was accepted by the Stratosphere. Further north than I wanted but should be fine if the tripadvisor reviews are accurate.

Priceline billing details for two rooms:

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $33.00

Subtotal: $396.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $51.88

Total Charges*: $447.88

After booking the room, I went to the Stratosphere website to see how much I saved - they showed the rate below for one room:

Room1 - $214.16

Resort Fee @$7.50Per Night $45.00

Room Tax @9.00% of Total $19.27

Total (incl of Taxes) $278.43

Does anyone know whether the priceline rate includes the resort fee?

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

The hotel itself is pretty good, but the location is quite a bit off from the main part of the strip and not that great at nite (although improving).

Resort fees are typically not included in your PRICELINE total and will be paid directly to the hotel at check-out.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks thereuare, great website!

I probably could have waited and gotten the Stratosphere for less but I'm satisfied. The location will work out well for my budget minded friend and I. CAT bus #108 runs from the airport to the Stratosphere, that will save $$ in airport transfers. As for getting around once we're there... we can hop on the deuce for a short ride downtown to place wagers on the NCAA tourney or take the deuce south when we want to go to the Bellagio, MB or wherever.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]