Hotwire Hotel: 4* Minneapolis (Downtown) Radisson Plaza

shh071
By shh071,
in

Hi:

I'm new and I need help identifying a 4* downtown Minneapolis hotel.

The dates are 1/18 - 1/22 and tha rate per hotwire is $74 night.

Ammenities are: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, High Speed Internet and Business Center.

If I have done my x-ref'ing right that leads me to believe it is either the Hilton Marquette or the Raddison BUT the direct hotel prices for both are over $200 a night. That seems to be a very deep discount...which is why I'm unsure.

Additionally, if it is those two what are peoples personal preferences? Do you prefer one over the over and why?

Thanks in advance

S

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Marquette and the Radisson would be the most likely guesses, but i'd favor this more likely being the Marquette since that has been seen with these amenities before... the Radisson is just speculated that they may have added an Internet icon (since presumably they do offer this service)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your win!

Hopefully you were fine with both the Radisson and the Marquette and that this works well for your plans... we've updated the Hotwire Hotel List to reflect that this property is now showing a Hi-Speed Internet icon too.

Thank you for sharing your results with teh board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The hotel was great. I would highly recommend it. The restaurant (and room service) was of a good standard, high speed internet is free and the staff were very friendly and helpful....great location too. Card access for the elevators is not required which I thought worth mentioning because some people like that and some people don't. I would stay there again without question and am very glad they are using hotwire. I have stayed at a Radisson before and have to say it was pretty shabby...but this was of much higher caliber.

Thanks again for your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]