Priceline Hotel: 3* San Diego (Mission Valley) Radisson

Neelee
By Neelee,
in

This board has been very helpful to me in the past, so I thought I should share the information.

I've been trying to get another room at the Doubletree for my friend for the same dates. Used the same strategy from my winning post back on June 11th. Kept getting rejected every 72 hours from then until now. (I'm kinda persistent). Unfortunately they will not be staying in the same hotel as we are, but it's close to the tournament site (Town and Country Resort).

Congratulations, you got your price of $65 for a 3-star hotel room.

Mission Valley Zone

Hotel Name: Radisson Hotel San Diego

1433 Camino Del Rio S

San Diego, California 92108

619-260-0111

Check-In Date: Thursday, August 19, 2004

Check-Out Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2004

Your Offer Price: $65.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 4

Subtotal: $260.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $39.01

Total Charges: $299.01

Did your friends not decide in time of they would be going that you had to bid the rooms separately?

That's correct. They've never used PL before and opted to reserve the Travelodge (a little further and the least expensive cost was $89/nite). When they heard I got this rate, they wanted to join in.

I can't believe it took 1.5 months to get it though. I figured if PL is going to play hard ball, I'll be persistent.

Thank you for all your advise, this board and everything you do on this board to make it friendly and useful.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]