Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3.5 & 4* Orlando/Lake Buena Vista/Downtown Disney

kpet
By kpet,
in

I need help to identify 2 properties listed in the LBV/Downtown Disney area, for 3 nights, Jan 3-6.

4* Property - $112/n

Resort, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business Ctr, Internet

From the hotel list I don't see a match, exactly. It is very close to the Buena Vista Palace, which lists all of the above amenities plus spa, and the Hilton @ WDW which also lists all of the above amenities plus golf. It also does not list any Trip Advisor rating. Any ideas?

3.5* Property - $90/n

Resort, Fitness, Pool, laundry, Internet

It also lists a Trip Advisor rating of 4.5/5 with over 300+ reviews.

I need to book fast, so if anyone has ideas, please let me know asap!

Thanks!

The 4* is a tough one, as without any match on the vacation package side of HOTWIRE, no TA rating and common amenities, I can't figure this one out. It doesn't appear to be the BV Palace, as that has different amenities on the vacation package side of the service.

My guess regarding the 3.5* might be the Worldquest Resort, as that does have laundry and would be a match in terms of TA rating, in the zone and also is a 3.5* on Expedia.com, as well.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but if you do book, it would be greatly appreciated if you could use the site's HOTWIRE link and we would be interested in what the results are.

The 4* is a tough one, as without any match on the vacation package side of HOTWIRE, no TA rating and common amenities, I can't figure this one out. It doesn't appear to be the BV Palace, as that has different amenities on the vacation package side of the service.

My guess regarding the 3.5* might be the Worldquest Resort, as that does have laundry and would be a match in terms of TA rating, in the zone and also is a 3.5* on <a href="http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-1492259-10515014" target="_blank">Expedia</a>.com, as well.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but if you do book, it would be greatly appreciated if you could use the site's HOTWIRE link and we would be interested in what the results are.

Thanks AaronJB for the response. I was a little concerned about taking a chance on what I might end up with between these two properties, and I just found a great deal on a WDW Resort(The Caribbean Beach Resort) for considerable savings ($94/night), plus I get the advantage of Extra Magic Hours and the Magical Express airport transfers, so I booked that instead.

Better Bidding is usually my resource to savings and I will continue to check here first, in the future!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]