CA LA-San Fernando Valley Hilton Glendale

cleaner
By cleaner,
in

Great Standard Hilton.

Rooms have beautiful views and are newly updated.

While the website says room is assigned at check in, I arrived at a near empty hotel and all "2 bed" rooms were "taken". Usually I call ahead to request. Spare twin bed was brought to the room- was perfect for a toddler but would leave coil imprints on an adult.

hot tub was standard and hot! Pool was average and warm. Sauna was fabulous. Fitness center was great with individual tvs on the cardio equipment. Headphones are provided but YUCK!!! Previously sweated upon headphones and not my thing- bring your own.

Hotel staff was pleasant. $3 appetizers upstairs in the lounge- fabulous views.

Free breakfast for "executive" members- not sure what the requirements are for that.

Parking was $16 a night- enter the parking lot from the REAR (Brand ave) to avoid bottoming out your car on the way down.

Internet is $10 a day or you can use their computer downstairs for $3 for 5 minutes.

Newspaper provided mon-fri.

Weddings both nights but the party room is seperate from the hotel so there was NO problem whatsoever with loud drunken party goers or late night djs.

Hilton is across the street from the Nestle building (easy to spot from the highway).

Enjoy your stay! The Hilton Glendale did not dissapoint.

Andie

• 6 months later...

I stayed there the Fourth of July weekend. I agree with the previous poster, a very nice stay. No complaints at all. I was a very cheap Hotwire user who used none of their services, including the parking garage. I parked my car one street north each night. There is two hour parking during the day from 9:00 to 6:00. Easy access on and off Highway 134. It is less than a mile from the downtown Galleria. I would stay there again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]