Priceline Hotel: Manhattan Beach California 1/6/09-1/10/09

awal1
By awal1,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding, Amber.

The Belamar is $206.50 for these dates, or $165.20 prepaid 21 days in advance. (For a January 6th checkin 21 days advance will be today!)

Sometimes you'll find the Belamar for less on HOTWIRE but it isn't showing up for your dates. It's been reported as a 4* in the Manhattan-Redondo zone and Hotwire doesn't offer any 4* or 3.5* in that zone for your dates, at least not now. I've also checked dates individually to see if Belamar shows up for any part of your four-night stay and it doesn't.

If you want Belamar and nothing else you may have to pay the $162.50, or wait and see if it appears on Hotwire later.

Priceline rates Belamar 3.5*. Almost certainly you can win a Priceline 3.5* for much less than $162.50, possibly in the $45-65 range. But there's no guarantee it would be the Belamar. There are at least two other 3.5* hotels in the zone and any of them could come up.

If you still want to try PRICELINE for this let us know and we'll offer a bidding strategy.

I've seen recent posts where people have booked the Belamar through Hotwire. I'm wanting to stay there 1-6 through 1-10 but I can't seem to figure out which one it is from the listings I'm given. I've never done this before so I'm probably missing something. Would anyone mind helping me out with this?

Thanks so much!! :)

The Belamar has been reported as a 4* in the Redondo Beach - Manhattan Beach zone, so that is the first place to start. There is no way of making any particular hotel show up, so it really is a game of chance and hoping that something shows up resembling this hotel.

For your dates, HOTWIRE is not offering any 4* at the moment. One could become available, but there are no guarantees, and even if a 4* does show up there is no guarantee it is the Belamar.

The closest right now is a 3* for $79 with amenities:

fitness

pool

restaurant

laundry

internet

tennis nearby

tripadvisor traveler rating of 3.5/5 based on 60+ reviews

This one seems to be a match to the Crowne Plaza. Is this something that you would be interested in or are you really gunning for the Belamar? What is your budget?

I've seen recent posts where people have booked the Belamar through Hotwire. I'm wanting to stay there 1-6 through 1-10 but I can't seem to figure out which one it is from the listings I'm given. I've never done this before so I'm probably missing something. Would anyone mind helping me out with this?

Thanks so much!! :)

As mentioned above, the Belamar is not showing on HOTWIRE for your dates.

I'm guessing the $162.50 is on the hotel website, and is not refundable.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]