Hotwire Hotel: 3.5 star hotel, Fisherman's Wharf

utahgirl
By utahgirl,
in

Looking for a hotel ID. I used the HOTWIRE link from this website and found a 3.5 star hotel in Fisherman's Wharf for $79.00. Dates are February 13th through February 15th.

Amenities include:

Fitness center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Wifi

I'm also wondering whether it's too early to look for a room in February. Would I be better off trying to bid in the $50 to $60 range on PRICELINE?

Welcome to BetterBidding, utahgirl.

The Sheraton has been reported with those icons. Hyatt and and Hilton are also possible. Before I spend time trying to identify the hotel does it matter that you can probably win a 3.5* in FW on PRICELINE for less than $79?

Are you trying to win a particular hotel? If so we'll be happy to try and ID this one. But if price is most important and any 3.5* will do you can probably beat that $79 rate on PRICELINE.

Let us know if you want a more specific bidding PRICELINE strategy. Please use this HOTWIRE link if you purchase.

You don't need to start another thread, utahgirl. If you ultimately purchase on PRICELINE we'll move the whole thread to the Priceline section.

When bidding for a 3.5* in San Francisco you have three free rebid zones. If you need help determining your free rebid zones please ask/confirm before you bid.

I suggest you bid $50 for a 3.5* in Fisherman's Wharf and add $5 per free rebid, up to $65. I think $65 is high enough to bid this far in advance.

Please start your bids through this PRICELINE link and let us know how your bidding goes.

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]