Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Bend strikeout

embien
By embien,
in

I admit I was lowballing here, but I had $52 accepted last March. No takers at that price for Thanksgiving and no takers at $60 either on my free rebid. (I think Thanksgiving is treated as the start of ski season in Bend even though there is no snow this year and the ski resorts aren't open yet.)

I eventually just bought a room at Super 8 (they had a special deal at 15% off for two-night stays) for $57. I don't know how many stars the Super 8 is but we certainly won't be returning to that hotel as it was on the crummy side and the hallways were smoky (even in non-smoking area).

Embien - Banks, OR

To update the Hotel List:

There used to be two Red Lions in Bend. Now there's one. The one that's left used to be called "Red Lion Bend North" and PRICELINE rated it 2*. Now it's simply the "Red Lion Bend" and PRICELINE has upgraded it to 2.5*.

There are a couple other 2.5* hotels in Bend, but they're brands that don't show up on Priceline much. PRICELINE also offers 3* in Bend now, but so far nothing's been reported.

edited to add: I looked on TripAdvisor and the former Red Lion Bend South is now Days Inn Bend. This one hasn't been reported won here under either name.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]