Hotwire Hotel: 4* hotel Boston (waterfront-South Boston)

IBDP
By IBDP,
in

The dates are Feb. 27 to Feb. 28.

The amenities are No smoking, Fitness, pool, restaurant, busines, high sped internet.

This one has me stumped. The cost is $129.00

Also, am I correct in noting that on the hotwire Boston list, there is no Waterfront-South Boston area? I checked 4 or so times and could not find it.

Thanks for the help, please

It is likely the new Starwood property, Westin Waterfront.

I'm an SPG member and routinely choose SPG properties ; this one is only several months old and is generally priced competitively because it is new and has kind of a weird South Boston location. Its not extremely close or within immediate walking distance of anything but it is a 5 minute cab ride from the Financial District/ North End etc.

Good price for a downtown Boston Westin BUT pretty standard stuff (check Trip Advisor)- no real standout features..

If you go to the Hotwire Hotel List and click CTRL+F (on a PC) and enter 'waterfront' you'll see the listing for the Westin Waterfront in the second post of the hotel list... it has the amenities above except for the Smoke Free icon, which may have been added since this property was last seen in the packages section of the HOTWIRE website. (the Westin is smoke-free so it would be a reasonable assumption)

This zone is not listed in the first post of the hotel list as no hotel has been reported to to the board in this zone (via HOTWIRE... it has via PRICELINE)

If the Westin (which i think is likely) i stayed here over the summer... it's a very nice hotel, staff was great, but the location is not ideal. There's not much going on in the area unless there is a convention in town and it's about a 15-20 minute walk to "the city". If you have any specific questions regarding the property feel free to ask and i'll try to recollect the stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]