Hotwire Hotel: Hamilton, Ontario Hotels

sjbcss
By sjbcss,
in

The 3* looks to be a match to the Sheraton.

I think the 3.5* would likely be the Crowne Plaza. It has been reported to the board as a 3* but I suspect that it has been changed.

Really, there are only two hotels in Hamilton that would fit the 3* or above criteria and they are the Sheraton and Crowne Plaza. So with the 3* looking to be the Sheraton, the 3.5* is likely the Crowne Plaza.

If you plan on reserving, help support this site by using this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase and let the board know the result.

The Priceline/Hotwire site shows:

Hamilton

3* Sheraton Hotel

2.5* Courtyard

My preference due to location is the Courtyard.

The distances from my desired location (L9C 1G3) which Hotwire states have to be incorrect,

since both the Sheraton and the Crowne are further than disclosed of 1.2-1.7 miles for the two hotels that I mentioned.

Any further comments?

Thanks.

The distances that HOTWIRE mentions are measured from the centre of the zone, and not from each individual hotel. So they offer no information as to which hotel it could be.

HOTWIRE mentions a tripadvisor traveler review rating for the 3* hotel of 3/5 based on 20+review. This matches the Sheraton's rating of 3/5 based on 23 reviews.

Typically, Courtyard's are rated 2.5*, as you have seen, but there is no 2.5* available on HOTWIRE. If you are looking for the Courtyard then you can try your luck with PRICELINE, however, you are not guaranteed that you will end up there.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]