Hotwire Hotel: 2* Hollywood/West Hollywood, 11/10 & 11 - help ID please

anneh
By anneh,
in

Hello again -

I would like to stay in H/Weho for 2 nights without spending a ton, but I'd like to stay in a good location.

I was wondering if anyone knows which hotel this may be?

2*

complementary breakfast

high speed internet

Trip Adv: 3.5 / 5, 20+ reviews as of August 2008

$69 per night

If anybody has experience in this area, I'd appreciate your help.

I was going to spend these 2 nights on a budget, and priceline for the rooms but nothing is coming up at all in the area. I'd bid up to 80 for a 3 star and came up empty. The reason I didn't go to a 2 star on priceline was because I have an alternate for that amount.

The other alternative I found is the Rodeway on Beverly blvd for 89 a night (on their site) since all the reviews say its a perfect location and clean (which is basically my requirement for these 2 nights).

The 2nd alternate is to just stay at the Westin LAX at 85/night (easy to get to hollywood from there, but otherwise price for the quality is the only reason I'd stay there)

Since I'm not really familiar with travel in the area, I'm open to all suggestions : )

Any advice is appreciated.

Practically every 1*/2* chain has a hotel in Hollywood---Super 8, Travelodge, Days Inn, Econolodge. They all have free breakfast and internet and this could be any of them. If you already have a backup that you like for $80 (which hotel is that, btw?) I don't think I'd risk buying a mystery 2* for $69.

If your backup reservation is cancellable I'd keep bidding to $80 for 3* in Beverly Hills/West Hollywood and Hollywood every few days now. Sometimes the 3* Residence Inn Beverly Hills comes in for less than $80 closer to the travel dates.

HI - I did confirm that the reservation is showing up at the Westin, and I will call Sofitel today.

I used the HOTWIRE links for those reservations.

Also, thank you for your advice on the 2* - I really am not getting any bids accepted at 80 or 90 on hotwire, and I don't want to chance that I'll end up at the Ramada at Vermont. I'm going to confirm my reservation at the rodeway on beverly (89 / night) as the location is ideal, or I'll just pick up another night at the Westin LAX, still showing at $85

Thanks again!

Have you confirmed any plans for your Hotwire LAX stay for 11/6-11/10?

Please be sure to follow-up that thread with whatever you decided to do for that stay.

HI - I did confirm that the reservation is showing up at the Westin...

Nobody reading your Hotwire LAX thread will know to look here to see that you made the purchase... please follow-up that thread so that thread will have a conclusion and we can edit the topic title to reflect your winning bid info.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]