Priceline Hotel: 3* Richmond (West End) Sheraton

Phaelon56
By Phaelon56,
in

My GF has been staying in Richmond regularly for work reasons, initiall;y bidding for Innsbrook zone and getting Amerisuites and more recently the Glen Allen zone and getting the Holiday Inn. Those bids were often second bids (when bidding for 2.5* in Richmond, the South End has traditionally been available as a free rebid) and typically came in at $43 to $45. She was looking for a change and decided to try bidding West End. Knowing there was a rebid available she started at $40 bid for 2.5* and was thrilled to get upgraded to 3* and get the Sheraton for that price. I suspect sh'll start bidding for the West End for her future trips as she'd much rather do a Sheraton than a Holiday Inn (not to mention that she refuses to stay at Amerisuites again unless she's really stuck).

fyi, regarding my request that I posted just before yours...

When I called the hotel to try and get 2 double beds, non-smoking, I was told that the Priceline default is smoking there, and he put a comment on the reservation noting that I want non-smoking if at all possible, with 2 doubles preferable if there is still n/s availability.

Thought you might want to know if that's not what you prefer. I hope this works out well for us.

Thanks for the heads up. It's just for her - I won't be down visiting until later in the week but we're both non-smokers. I would hope and imagine that this early in the week they'll have some non-smoking rooms still available.

Note: called her on cell phone just now and she checked in earlier today - was given a non-smoking room with king bed automatically - she did not make a special request for it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]