Using Pricelines Name Your Price Feature

mason
By mason,
in

hi guys

just trying to work out if i can use the name your price feature on priceline website, if iam not a US resident ive ask the website help section they say i can use it just need to use a major credit card but when i do this it requires me to use a US address which i obviously dont have

any help will be gratefully accepted

thanks

neil mason

Hi,

Yes you can use this feature but you will need to use someone else's credit card from the US or Canada--i.e put your name as the guest but their name , card info and biliing info. I also do not have a US/ Canadian credit card but was able to do this by using my relative's credit card (with their consent of course) so they would not have to go thru the time consuming bidding.

I don't know anything about bidding from UK, mason, but I thought adding your location might elicit some tips from others in the same location.

The following thread is mostly about bidding from Canada but there's some info there about bidding from Europe too. The thread started in 2003 and some of the rules have changed since then, so look mostly to the more recent posts in the thread.

Good luck!

Priceline Non-U.S.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]