Priceline Hotel: 2* Seattle (Bellevue) Homestead Village

lowballer
By lowballer,
in

Was looking for something in the northern or western Seattle suburbs -- not downtown and not Renton/Kent, and the airport zone only as a last resort. I used downtown as a free rebid zone anyway because there's pretty solid precedent for needing a MUCH higher bid to hit there than in the suburbs on summer weekends.

I threw away my worksheet :) so I don't remember my failed bids exactly, but erring on the conservative side (I went a bit higher, but never above $40, in a few zones) I failed at:

3* $38 Bellevue, SEA Airport, Lynwood

2.5* $36 Bellevue, SEA Airport, Lynwood, Bothell, Redmond

2* $32-33 SEA Airport, Lynwood, Bothell, Redmond, Northgate

Also failed at 2* $31 Everett and Marysville north of town.

I did manage to get this place, tho, for a total cost of $37.00 (fees were $10.00 exactly). Hotwire had it for $31+fees (that it was the Homestead was pretty obvious) but not much anywhere in Seattle for less than about $55.

Homestead Studio Suites Bellevue

3700 132 Ave SE

Bellevue, WA 98006

I'm getting in late and leaving early the next day, so I didn't really need anything fancy. The rejections surprised me a bit, but maybe the Saturday checkin was problematic.

Thanks for the report!

I actually have a stay coming up in Bellevue in mid-August (non-Priceline... we're going to an affair at the DoubleTree so we needed to be at that location) and the weekend rates were actually much cheaper than mid-week, so i'm doubtful that the Saturday check-in was a problem.

As i was reading about the hotel and HHonors i noticed that there is are a few blackout dates in mid-July (don't recall the exact nites) as well as August 17th. Not sure what's happening at the hotel on those dates, but maybe there is some event in the area? Just a thought.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]