Hotwire Hotel: Anyone know what hotel this is? (Seattle 3.5*)

KAWS
By KAWS,
in

On hotwire this hotel is a Seattle airport hotel. The star rating is 3.5 and it says the amenities are shuttle, fitness centre, pool(s), restaurant(s), laundry facilities and high speed internet.

Am I correct in assuming that this is either the Doubletree or the Hilton? I tried to do the reverse checking but it still says unknown. Can anyone help? OR since I've never been to Seattle before (and we're looking for a one night precruise) would either of these hotels be a good choice for this purpose? Should we even be looking at airport or should we be looking downtown?

Thanks in advance.

Kim

Sorry about that. Didn't mean to put it in the wrong spot. Our travel isn't until next July (the night of the 17th to be exact). I wasn't going to do a bid just yet, but did plug my dates in just to see what the pricing said. HOTWIRE gave this hotel a price of $79 per night, which I thought wasn't too bad, but just wondered if anyone knew which hotel it really was.

Kim

See our sister site Hotels By The Pier to see the location of the cruise pier, airport, and downtown.

If you're arriving late at nite and just need a bed to sleep in then the Airport should work out fine, but if you're looking to explore any bit of downtown and head to Pike Place Market and/or the Needle you'll want to stay in Downtown itself, imo.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you're needs are and how you'd like to proceed nad we'll advise accordingly. Are you ready to book a non-refundable rate this far ahead of your stay?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, we're not arriving until about 8 pm so that doesn't leave a lot of time of exploring. So airport it is. Anyone have an idea as to what this hotel is? The more I'm researching (mostly here) the more I'm thinking it's the Hilton. Hubby told me that $79 is a pretty good price and to go ahead and book it now, even though we're not going till next July. I don't care if it's non-refundable - I'm going on that cruise no matter what!! :)) What do you think?

Kim

While the Hilton is certainly a possibility, so is the Radisson Gateway, and i think there is a slightly better chance of this being the Radisson vs. the Hilton.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Le tus konw what you decide to do and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]