Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Wilkes Barre Holiday Inn Express East

jlwjlw
By jlwjlw,
in

Just needed a place for us to crash after the AC DC concert so wasn't that concerned about a high end hotel. Figured it was either HI Exp (which I could find unmasked at $93) or the Extended Stay Deluxe ($104) and would be happy with either.

Amenities listed were: fitness center, laundry and high speed internet

Use the HOTWIRE link, but not sure if it worked since I needed to change my search to 3 rooms and the link only bid for 1

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see that you saved some money with this purchase and that this should work well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List. Also, thanks for using our HOTWIRE links to begin your purchase, shouldn't be any issue using our search box and then changing the rooms to three, but in the future you can save a step by simply clicking the HOTWIRE logo in the search box at the top of the page (which is also a link)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]