Priceline Hotel: Napa ,

Beachmiles
By Beachmiles,
in

My first post here. I am looking for a 3* or 4* in Napa. I'd like to stay in Napa, not Sonoma. We will arrive Sept 25 and stay 3 or 4 nights. I'm going to try Priceline for the first time. any bidding strategy help is appreciated.

I'm from the East coast and have only visited the Napa valley once. Seems like Napa would be closer , if we are visiting wineries on the road to Calistoga.

Those under $100 Famous Priceline deals sound great but $120 would be good, I might have to go to $150.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

We will arrive Sept 25 and stay 3 or 4 nights
Let us know once your dates are firm and which dates you'll be bidding for and we'll be able to suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Also, did you want to bid up to your limit for a 4* hotel and then try for a 3* OR are you looking for the least expensive 3* or better hotel for this stay?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Dates are now firm. Arrive at hotel thursday 9/25/2008 , stay 3 nights while visiting Napa Valley. I See a Homewood Suites in Fairfield ,with a Staybridge Suites close by. Both 2 1/2*. Breakfast included. Buildings sound new. Sounds like it's only about 30 minutes drive to St Helena, center of the wine country. How do I bid on this and avoid getting one of the other 2 1/2* hotels in Fairfield ( no breakfast)

if the Homewood is about $125 , what should my bid be.

If someone recommends something in the town of Napa, I'm open to suggestions. I wasn't going to go below 3* , but the Homewood Suites sounds fairly new and has good reviews.

How do I bid on this and avoid getting one of the other 2 1/2* hotels in Fairfield ( no breakfast)

You can't bid on a specific hotel... if bididng on PRICELINE you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone(s) that you select.

If you're trying to target, or avoid, a specific property HOTWIRE may be a better option as you can often ID, or at least take an educated guess as to, the hotel you're being offered.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]