Priceline Hotel: 3* Minneapolis - St. Paul (Airport MSP-MofA) Park Plaza

Wilson
By Wilson,
in

Tried bidding in this zone, was expecting Sheraton, or LeBourget, or maybe Holiday Inn. Wasn't expecting this hotel, and don't know how's this hotel going to be, hopefully everything turns out well. Anyway, I started with $40, incremented $1 at a time and finally got accepted at $42.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $42.00

Subtotal: $126.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $25.09

Total Charges*: $151.09

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

You can try asking again at check-in, but even when booked direct, this property charges $20 more for a two bedded room than a room with just one bed, even when booked directly on their own website... so the hotel is simply passing along the price difference between the single (standard) rooms you booked and the two bedded (upgraded room) you want.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Tried bidding in this zone, was expecting Sheraton, or LeBourget, or maybe Holiday Inn. Wasn't expecting this hotel, and don't know how's this hotel going to be, hopefully everything turns out well. Anyway, I started with $40, incremented $1 at a time and finally got accepted at $42.

I was there a few months back and the room that I was given was very nice.

Nothing in what I would call walking distance.

Overall I was very happy with the hotel.

Kinda sad isn't it? For $20 more I could probably get a 4* Hotel with 2 double beds around downtown, even paying the extra parking would be worth it? The extra $20 ain't going to make this deal worthwhile ... :) Now I don't know what I'm going to do ...

For $20 more I could probably get a 4* Hotel with 2 double beds around downtown...

An extra $20 added onto your bid would be $63... i'm doubtful you would be able to get a 4* Downtown hotel for that much thru conventional means.

If you meant for $65 thru PRICELINE then you might have a similar situation at that hotel too... or worse, a room with only one bed and not given the option to upgrade at all.

If you need to ensure more than double occupancy then you should use HOTWIRE where you can desginate up to quad occupancy.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]