Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3* Hollywood- West Hollywood

Benjh
By Benjh,
in

This property has not yet been identified, but the Hollywood Heights Hotel seems to be a good fit and that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

2.5* Beverly Hills, 9/19 - 9/20

Looking for just one night. I'm trying to get the Residence Inn.

I've bet up to $80 so far and used my own possible re-bid (lawndale).

Can I try again now or do I have to wait 24 hours?

Also there is very little history with that search recently, do you think I've a chance to get the residence inn?

Prices for that night are $220 and I would like to avoid the BW carlyle inn.

thanks!

Ben.

The date of your stay above is in the middle of your previous Hotwire Hollywood thread... any update to that thread or decisions for the other dates of this longer stay? Please update that thread and then bump this thread if you'd like us t have a look at the above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There's not a lot of bid history on the Beverly Hills Residence Inn but there doesn't seem to be any simple relationship between their conventional rate and their availability on PRICELINE.

I've won it for $55 on a night when it was $229 and I've had higher bids than $55 rejected on nights when their conventional rate was lower than $229.

And unless the Carlyle Inn is sold out there's no way to eliminate the possibility of winning it on a 2.5* bid.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]