Hotwire Hotel: 3-star hotel in Eiffel Tower - Mus

uafly1
By uafly1,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What are the amenities HOTWIRE associated with the hotel that you're refering to? What are the actual dates of your stay? As HOTWIRE doesn't show the name of the hotel before your purchase, how are you determining that the Paris Hilton is now a 3* property? (thru the vacation product?)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't know what this property is, but i can almost assure you that it's not the Paris Hilton... i would be very surprised if this property was rated 3* by HOTWIRE.

Do you have any specific needs for this stay or were you attracted to the above simply based upon price?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for saving me!!!

I was more attracted to the price. I am planinng on a quick weekend trip to Paris.

My main concern is safety. I would prefer a hotel that I can take my key with me.

Also as I plan on going to Reims and Brussels, I would like something accessible to the trains.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I guess I could always try Priceline.

I would prefer a hotel that I can take my key with me.
Do you mean a hotel with a locking door? All the hotels you get thru PRICELINE or HOTWIRE would have a locking door... otherwise i'm not sure what you mean.

If you want to try PRICELINE let us know which zone(s) you're willing to accept, your minimum star rating, and maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

I think I know what the poster means by a hotel where she can take her key with her.

At many European hotels, particularly small 2* (and some 3*) places, all the keys for the rooms are kept with the front desk, and you have to hand them in before you go out.

Thus, the front desk staff always knows who is in the room, and an extra guest can't get in very easily, because every arrival and departure will be noted due to the need for the front desk clerk to give you the key. But some people do not like this system because the keys are sometimes stored behind the desk on hooks, making it obvious to anyone who is in the room or not. And some people don't like the feeling of the loss of privacy, because there's no way to be anonymous and unnoticed at a hotel like this.

I don't think it's likely you would get such a hotel on PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, but I think some small places have shown up on occasion.

You take the train from Gare du Nord to Brussels, and you take the train to Reims from Gare de l'Est. If you want a hotel in the area right in between these two stations (which is not most people's favorite area), then it's probably best to book directly. But otherwise, you can always take the metro from anywhere.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]