Priceline Hotel: 3* Calgary (Downtown) Delta Bow Valley

WillTravel
By WillTravel,
in

Previously I had won the Marriott Calgary for $62 for the night of September 7. My weekday stay is elsewhere, paid by work, but I decided I wanted to stay the weekend on my own as well.

I have to admit that given how easy it was to win the Marriott, when the website price was so high, I thought it would be just as easy to win it for weekend nights a week later. I could have done this bidding a week or two ago, but thought it would be no problem to get a low price bidding later. That turned out not to be the case. The night I won the Marriott, it had a website rate of $319, and for the nights I did *not* win the Marriott, it had a website price of $169.

So today, I bid very slowly and tenaciously. I got a counteroffer to add $17 when I bid $68.

I then bid $70, 72, 73, and finally won at $74. This hotel has never been reported on this site. However, the reviews are very good, and the location is fine, so I'll be happy with it, I'm sure. The Delta Bow Valley website rate is $159 CAD.

I bid through the PRICELINE link on this site.

Congratulations on your win!

The night I won the Marriott, it had a website rate of $319, and for the nights I did *not* win the Marriott, it had a website price of $169
Some things just don't seem to make any sense :) I'm sure the hotel has its reasons... maybe they understaff the weekends and aren't in a position to ramp it up on short notice? (or something similar)

The rate certainly seems good... hopefully this will work well for your needs.

Thank you for helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]