Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Annapolis Holiday Inn Express

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

looking for a friend, a 3* appeared in Annapolis for one night with Breakfast, Fitness, and Laundry amenities @ $123. I am thinking that this may be the Spring Hill Suites or the Residence Inn.

I did a PRICELINE bid up to $80 without success at the 2.5* level, many hotels are near capacity with the Navy-Towson State game in town.

With these few amenities i think there are LOT of possibilities... in addition to the Springhill Suites or Residence Inn (both of which might also show a Suite icon) i would add the Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Country Inn and Suites, Quality Inn, and Best Western.

Let us know if your friend decides to act on the above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

the HOTWIRE 3* went down to $114, so I thought I might do better with a PRICELINE. I started at the 3* level and bid $95 in the Downtown zone, then dropped down to a 2.5* and bid $90 without success. Started a new 3* bid in the Annapolis zone at $90, then $97 by adding a rebid zone, both bids unsuccessful. Started a new bid at the 2.5* level in Annapolis and bid $95, success!

Your Offer Price: $95.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $20.90

Total Charges: $115.90

The Holiday Inn Express was available for $119 through PRICELINE's Shop and Compare site, so this is not a bad deal considering its a football weekend. This property is out on Riva Road and just about 3 miles to "Ego Alley" along the waterfront.

Congratulations on your success!

Hopefully your friend is please with the results and this will work well for his/her needs.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE link to begin the purchase and for sharing your win with the board, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]