Looking for hotel recom in SIN, NRT and HKG.

Jaimito Cartero
By Jaimito Cartero,
in

I'm buring some reward miles, and am going to Singapore and Tokyo. I'm not sure if Priceline allows 3 people in a booking or not, so thought I'd ask here. I've stayed at the Shangri-La in Bangkok before, and enjoyed my Priceline stay. I'd like to find similar deals in SIN and NRT for my family.

In Tokyo, I'm only there for 3 days, but want to do the Disneyland thing, and get a good feel for the whole area. Any recommendations would be great. (Either Priceline stays, or reasonably priced hotels close to train/subway transportation.)

I'll be in Singapore for 2-3 days, near the end of this month, and then flying to Narita at the beginning of August.

As a newbie, I hope I haven't posted in the wrong place. :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Here is a link with a similar question about 4 in a room (but same rules apply, Priceline only guarantees Double Occupancy): 4 In a Priceline Room.

In many cities, especially family oriented ones (like Orlando), more than 2 in a room is seldom a problem. However, in areas notorious for small and crowded rooms (like NYC), as well as non-North American properties (especially in Europe), it can be a BIG problem.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]