Priceline Hotel: 3* Saddle Brook-Teaneck (Saddle Brk-Hasbrouck Heights) Holiday Inn HH

vb mom
By vb mom,
in

I remembered to bid this time using the PRICELINE link on the homepage for Priceline. :) Starting Bidding on August 13 for the Paramus Area. Bid up to $60. Nothing accepted. Continued bidding today, August 14. Tried $65 for Paramus and was rejected. Added Ridgefield still at $65 and was rejected. Added Saddle Brook-Hasbrouck Heights still at $65 and was awarded the Holiday Inn in Hasbrouck Heights. I am not thrilled as the reviews of this place indicate it is an old worn out lodging. Some have felt it was a one and a half star. So, we will see. If it is clean, I will be okay. It beats the posted price on their website of $172 and up. Throughout the bidding process I kept at 3 Stars.

Congratualtions on your win!

I was trying to think of this hotel and couldn't place it so I took a quick look at a map and instantly knew which one it was. I've never been inside but there are almost always busses in the parking lot so i would assume they frequently sell blocks of rooms to groups.

I'm pretty familiar with the area so if you need help with anything in that regard feel free to ask.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

its been awhile, but I stayed here a few years ago, its right on Rt 17. Its your plain jane vanilla Holiday Inn stuck in the 1980's staffed with indifferent desk clerks and completely unremarkable. Not as convenient as the hotels in the Secaucus-North Bergen zone and just North of the Meadowlands-North Bergen zone, but a much better location than Saddle Brook. I think its a good deal at $65, please post a review if you think of it.

We just got back and actually we were very pleased. The desk clerk that checked us in was very friendly and welcoming. There were two computers off the lobby for guest use. Our room was great. I called ahead for a non-smoking room and they did oblige us. The room was a non-smoking queen. It did appear to be recently updated, except for the bathrom sink, which does need replacing. The rest of the bathroom was quite lovely. The carpeting, drapes and bedding all seemed newer. The room had a desk, chair, frig and microwave. It was one of the cleaner rooms we have stayed in during our recent travels. We were assigned a room in the back of the hotel which was very quiet. We were visiting relatives in the area, so the location was perfect for us. We were very happy with this hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]