Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Omaha (Downtown) Courtyard

Colfax
By Colfax,
in

$42 rejected. $45 accepted.

Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Omaha

101 South 10th Street

Omaha, NE 68102

Then I tried Add a Night for an additional night, 8/5. Priceline quoted $88 and I declined.

I started a new round of bidding for 8/5, hoping for a 2.5* for less than $88. The Hilton Garden Inn would have been good as it's right across the street from Courtyard. I was rejected up to $55 and accepted at $56...again by the Courtyard. I didn't have to move.

Oddly enough the Courtyard had the same rate for the $45 night and the $56 night, which was $189. Both nights excellent deals.

Priceline's Add a Night premium seems steep to me. They wanted $88, of which Courtyard would only get $56, their Priceline rate. The other $32 goes to Priceline, in addition to their booking fee.

Parking and internet were free. Indoor pool. Desk staff very helpful and professional. If I need to stay in Downtown Omaha again I'll be happy stay at the Courtyard.

Bids placed through BetterBidding's PRICELINE link.

Congratulations on your win(s).

The "add a nite" premium may be on account of you actually know the hotel you will receive... for those whose plans truly change (and don't want to change hotels) they're pretty much stuck between whatever PRICELINE wants to change for the add-a-nite feature OR paying retail. I'm sure the add a nite still works out to much less than a hotel direct purchase.

Glad this worked out well for you and you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]