Fitness Centre

Pools

Restaurant

Business Centre

High Speed Internet

Tennis

Laundry Facilities

8/30/2008 - 9/6/2008

The rate is $59.00 a night for both can someone please identify for me the hotels.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please don't double post.

The Disneyland North hotel is a match for the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Anaheim (Walnut St) while the Disneyland South hotel is a match for the Holiday Inn Anaheim (Manchester Ave), so that would be our best guess for each.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know which you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Is it best to wait?
See the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.
...what about PRICELINE what do you think would be a good bid for three star hotel for this week?
If you let us know your minimum star rating and maximum bid we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I want to book a nice 3 or 4 star in anaheim or irvine but don't want to end up with the Holiday Inn. Any suggestions? I'm going 8/30- 9/6 a week i want to spend a max of $80.00 a night..... does anyone have any suggestions? Please and thank you. Would i get the hotel for less if i changed my bid to start 9/1- 9/6 and just book the first two days on hotwire..... PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL HELP. Thank you.

Priceline has a Dineyland zone and a Costa Mesa-Irvine zone. There are 3* Holiday Inns in both zones. The only way to insure you won't get a Holiday Inn is to bid 4* in Costa Mesa-Irvine. Priceline doesn't offer 4* bidding in the Disneyland zone.

You can't guarantee you'll win a hotel in Irvine. You could win a 4* in Costa Mesa too. It's all one zone. If you're okay with either Costa Mesa or Irvine let us know and someone can suggest a strategy for bidding 4* there.

On further inspection I see that the Holiday Inn in Costa Mesa-Irvine was last reported as a 2.5*, not 3*. Unless that Holiday Inn's been upgraded to 3* you could bid for a 3* in Costa Mesa-Irvine as well. But bidding 3* in Costa Mesa-Irvine you could also win a hotel in Santa Ana, part of which is inside the Costa Mesa-Irvine zone. If you stick to 4* you shouldn't get a hotel in Santa Ana.

I think you mean you want to bid for a 4* in Costa Mesa-Irvine, correct? Anaheim is in the Disneyland zone and PRICELINE doesn't offer 4* bidding in the Disneyland zone.

When bidding for a 4* in Costa Mesa-Irvine you have six free rebid zones. Those are zones that only have hotels less than 4*. If you don't understand how to identify your six free rebid zones please ask before you bid.

I suggest that you bid $50 for a 4* in Costa Mesa-Irvine and raise $5 per free rebid to your $80 limit.

Please start your bids with this PRICELINE link. Good luck!

Are you still seeing the 3* hotel on a search for your dates as i see a 3* hotel in this zone with many mroe amenities than listed above when i search HOTWIRE for your dates. If you still see the hotel above are you searching for more than one room or for more than the defaults 2adults/0children?

Did you try the bidding strategy suggested by Colfax? Given the discussion there is looking for a 4 star property... is a 2.5* HOTWIRE property a realistic possibility?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]