Hotwire Hotel: 2* Orange County (Newport-Huntington Beach) Extended StayAmerica HB

mgaz
By mgaz,
in

This is probably Extended Stay America-Hutington Beach.

Thanks for the info.

I saw an exact match for Extended Stay amenities when I searched for 4 day stay - Do they change amenities that show for shorter stays that don't exactly match the hotel list?

I also saw another 2 star in Huntington/Newport that is listed with Pool, Breakfast and Internet, as well as a 2* in Encinitas that I posted a question about - not sure if that is a different moderator. I plan to purchase one of these using your HOTWIRE link once I get a little info on what those hotels might be. Already purchased 2 nights through your PRICELINE link using Priceline Hotel list, and I appreciate all your efforts and info. I will be posting links to your site on my blog to spread the word.

Thanks

Already purchased 2 nights through your PRICELINE link...
Are your dates in this Priceline Win actaully 8/22-8/24? (please use check-in/check-out dates in your posts)

In this light, to research the hotels above and we can see what you're being offered, is post #3 above for a one nite stay (8/21-8/22) and post #4 for a 2 nite stay (8/20-8/22)?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The post #3 (Newport/Huntington 2*) was 1 night and has since disappeared. The #4 Encintas 8/20-22 (2 nites) has gone up to $74 or is a different 2* hotel, so if you have any guesses on that one.

There is also now a 2* Laguna Beach/Dana Point for $88 that I would be interested to know what it is, 2 nites 8/20-22.

Amenities:

Beach, Breakfast, Pool, High speed Internet.

Thanks.

Neither of the above have been identified but if i was going to take a shot at it, i think the Encinitas hotel could be the Days Inn Encinitas Moonlight Beach near Legoland and the Dana Point property could be the Dana Point Marina Inn... those would be our best guess for each.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Got Extended StayAmerica Suites Huntington Beach. Booked for 2 nights 8/20-22 - using the HOTWIRE links and info from BetterBidding!

Amenities - Showed only High Speed internet. However on previous searches for 4 night stay, I believe this same hotel was $39 and listed Amenities: High Speed, Laundry & Kitchenette.

Chose this due to being closer to Huntington Beach (its 3.5 miles) where my wife loves to hang out (sorry couldn't get Hyatt Huntington on Priceline for $75 this time around honey), and not wanting to risk $75-85 per night for some of the other 2 stars listed - was tempted on the 3 star $92/night San Diego Mission Bay - either the Dana or Humphries Half Moon probably?

For $44 per night plus free parking and free high speed internet, make our own bkfst (donuts) and sandwiches to take to the beach instead of eating out - makes this a little better than others for my Financial Peace and a cheap stay in Huntington.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you made a decision which works well for your plans and you (and your wife :) ) are happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your purchase with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]