Airfare from BWI-AUS

beachbum527
By beachbum527,
in

hello all im new here... and ive been searching everyday for airfare from BWI (willing to fly from PHL, IAD, DCA also)...to AUS. I need to fly this august 1st and return august 7th. I can also depart July 31st. Ive found 232 RT ticket.... with very early departures.. and was wandering if anyone could help me find something better .... :))

Thanks ~~!

Using our own Airfare Checker i found a rate of $233 thru Orbitz. I searched for WAS (all DC airports) departing on 7/31 and the 3rd selection down gave 'reasonable' departure times.

Travelocity"]Travelocity was higher and Expedia was the same as Orbitz but i didn't check flight times.

Let us know how you make out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Have you tried bidding for something on Priceline? I'm not that familiar with their airfare deals, but I hear of people getting some good deals from time to time... May be another option for you. Other than that - $232 for a ticket is a GREAT deal!!! You DO realize it's even cheaper than taking Greyhound, right?!?!

DeltaPurser :)

thanks guys.... i ended up booking four tickets with a price of $242 RT each ticket on Expedia. The $232 and $233 went fast and i lost that fare the next day so thats what i got (242). So im happy.... good times too...

depart 808 AM (not 6 am)... and return leg departs 5 PM. THANK YOU!!

P.S. (Now i find i need to book 4 more tickets possibly with the same flight and fare... dont think its going to happen.....rates jumped to 289 RT....haha cant keep up)

THANKS!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]