amenities:

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Laundry

Business Center

Internet

Seems this could be Sheraton Suites?

No mention of shuttle, but can i ASSUME there is one? All the 3 str hotels in the area seem to have one. I am concerned this may be some 2.5 star place.. with no shuttle!

thanks

I think the Holiday Inn Stadium looks like a good guess.

There is nothing on their website regarding a shuttle to/from the airport, so i gave them a call and this may be a first for me... they offer a shuttle to the airport, but not from the airport!

If you need a hotel with a shuttle i would choose a hotel which shows the Shuttle icon.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

wow. i wonder if the priceline hotels at THE airport area are also doing the same at that level. kind of worrisome now.

i have never seen a priceline bid at phl with no shuttle. but then again.. there is always a first time.

if i do hotwire, i will definitely only accept a hotel with THE shuttle icon. thanks for the heads up.

i have to admit, now i am afraid to do priceline with three stars. i have been losing bidding from $60 up to $70. At $68 got an offer to bid again $17 for a room. (3 or 4*) . I would have a fit if i got a hotel with no shuttle. Any comments?

will keep you posted.

it looks like the 3* is gone, there is a new 3* with Suite, Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business, HS Internet for $106; this is likely the Sheraton Suites (the HS Internet icon appears on HOTWIRE packages). With regards to your PRICELINE bid, it appears that the PHL zone also includes the stadium area as well. You received a counteroffer, sometimes this may be undercut by adding a rebid zone and increasing your bid by as little as $5. Assume you get this bid accepted @ $73 and the hotel has no shuttle, you will have to factor in the cost of cab fare to and from the hotel as your worst case scenario, is this a good deal?

valencia,

Others won't be able to see the search results page thru a link you post as HOTWIRE links aren't structured to perform this way.

... but i'm still seeing the same HOTWIRE property as you.

Not sure of the price of other options, or if there are alternate transportation options, but i think i recall from the Holiday Inn Stadium website at a taxi to the aiport is ~$25. Assuming that this is the hotel you're seeing, and you were able to take the shuttle back to the airport, would the HOTWIRE price + ~$25 still be a good deal relative to other options?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Still working on this. Started at $60 for 4*, then dropped to 3*.

At one point was offered at 3* level to add $17 to bid and try again. I did not take them up on that.

Have gotten up to $70 now for either 4* or 3*.

Since I have time I will keep checking HOTWIRE and trying PRICELINE, through your links, of course.

I was unaware of how quickly the HOTWIRE offers can disappear!

Finally! Success! I won the 3* Sheraton Suites for $80 on PRICELINE through your link. After much deliberatin, HOTWIRE searches, and endless PRICELINE attempts.. I am happy with this particular hotel I have stayed there before. I saved $79 off lowest web rate I saw,($159) or $26 off lowest Hotwire rate we saw. They have a manager's reception on Thursdays, so the free snack and drinks will also be very welcome after the long flight from Spain.

Thank you again for all your Hotwire assitance! I lost my fear of getting that Holiday Inn stadium (with no shuttle!) once i saw it was a 2.5* on priceline.. not a 3*.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $80.00

Subtotal: $80.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $19.13

Total Charges*: $99.13

Congratulations on your win!

You worked hard for this one so nice to see it paid off! Glad to see you are happy with the results and looking forward to your return to this property.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Have a great stay (and flight).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]