Hotwire Hotel: Hotel at Beverlyhills, ID please

fan
By fan,
in

Hi:

Any one can help those 2 ids:

$139/night 3-star hotel in Beverly Hills - Westwood - Century City, dates 8/16-22 amenties: Shuttle, Comp breakfast, HighSpeed, Laundry, Business Center,tripadvisor rate: 4 out of 5, based on 20 Customers review

$209/night 4-star hotel in Beverly Hills - Westwood - Century City, amenties: business center, fitness, high speed, restaurant, pool, no customer rating,

Also, if I bid for 2 rooms(as we are 4 adults, 2kids) should I bid at the same time, or only 1 room each time? Also do I still have enough time waiting for a cheaper hotel? ( we have 1 month from now on before we departure).

Much appreicated.

Fan

Welcome to BetterBidding, fan.

The 3* is a match for the Holiday Inn Express West LA.

I'm unable to identify the 4*. It doesn't show up in Hotwire Vacation Packages and that set of icons hasn't been reported yet by anyone else.

Also, if I bid for 2 rooms(as we are 4 adults, 2kids) should I bid at the same time, or only 1 room each time?
You should purchase both rooms at the same time. If you don't there's some risk the hotel will disappear in between your first and second purchases and your party will end up staying at two different hotels.
Also do I still have enough time waiting for a cheaper hotel? ( we have 1 month from now on before we departure).
You can wait, certainly, but there's no guarantee that prices will go down. They could go up as well.

If you have more questions let us know. If you purchase something please use this HOTWIRE link and let us know what you get.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]