rental car info

L&T
By L&T,
in

Not sure where to go for rental car question...

When bidding on a car rental at Priceline, does the per week fee then also have a per mile fee? Any other fees? Also, I'll be picking up at 1 airport and dropping off 1 week later at another airport. There does not seem to be an option to do that.

Not sure where to go for rental car question...

When bidding on a car rental at Priceline, does the per week fee then also have a per mile fee? Any other fees? Also, I'll be picking up at 1 airport and dropping off 1 week later at another airport. There does not seem to be an option to do that.

Look for "My pick-up and drop-off locations are different" click on it and you can put in the pick up and drop off location. If you do not do this the I recomend returing to the same location. If you don't expect a very high fee.

All car rentals through the name your own price service include unlimited mileage.

Szymon

thanks...now I see the pick up and drop off option. After a 10% or so tax is added, other than extra insurance, gps, gadget options, what might I expect required fees to add up to for a 1 week rental? $50. would be fine. Might it be over $100? Just don't want to get my socks blown off unexpectedly. Thanks so much for your guidance!

If you enter the dates and bid amount into PRICELINE they will show you a 'cofirmation screen' to doublecheck all the information (this is before you enter yoru credit card info)... on this screen they will show the total price should your bid be accepted.

Any additional fees (GPS, insurance, etc) would be at the same rate as any other customer... but they can be HIGH and do add up quickly.

I'll be picking up at 1 airport and dropping off 1 week later at another airport
This is offered in very few areas... if you're currently on PRICELINE website and are being shown the name of the car company you'll be buying from (and the price), then this is a 'retail' purchase and there is no bidding involved.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]