Priceline Hotel: suggestions for Buenos Aires

jfst
By jfst,
in

Priceline doesn't offer hotels in South America.

However, as many users of the board are well traveled they may be able to assist somewhat, but you'll need to clarify what 'centrally located' means... are there certain attractions, transportation, buildings, etc that you want to me near?

What rates and places have you alread come up with?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

For stays of 1 week or more, I'd recommend getting your own apartment. Places like www.bytargentina.com are pretty good (I've used them recently). If you're staying for 2 weeks or longer you will save serious money. Monthlong stays cost barely more than 2 weeks. Say $300-$450 for a decent one bedroom.

There are some nice hotels in the Recoleta area. Say $60-$100 per night. I stayed in a midlevel place, called the Dazzler that wasn't bad. It was under $40 at the time, I think it's $45 these days. Decent quality, close enough to everything.

• 4 weeks later...

There are a few local B.A. web sites that have good deals. I do not have web addresses handy. Usually a 3 star will have good rooms, A/C, breakfast, etc. About $50-65 per night in downtown area (but check location if you need specific as it is a big town). Taxis are super cheap and very plentiful, so even if a few miles away, not a big deal.

Apartments for stays of a week or more are available for $300 per week for 1st class comfort - but may not be right downtown.

A great city - Paris at 60% off!

Have a great trip.

Anyone needing a cheap flight to B.A., let me know by email.

• 3 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]