Priceline Hotel: 3* Saddle Brook-Teaneck (Teaneck-Ft Lee) Crowne Plaza Englewood

KenPog
By KenPog,
in

I am looking for a hotel in Fort Lee, NJ on July 31, 2008 and get the following:

3.5-star hotel in Fort Lee - Hackensack $74

Amenities: Restaurant, Business Center, Hi-Speed Interent, Golf Nearby

I have gone through the reviews and forums and there is no hotel listed with these amenities.

I would appreciate any help.

this is a difficult one, I thought this may be the Hilton in Hasbrouck Heights or the Crowne Plaza in Englewood, but in checking my HOTWIRE account for past stays, these amenities don't match either of these properties. I also thought this may be the Doubletree in Ft.Lee but the rate is very low for this property.

While this property has not yet been identified, i'm familiar with the area and might have some alternate ideas depending upon your needs. Are you using this area as a 'nyc substitute' OR do you need to be in this part of NJ (if so, given the size of this zone, where is it that you really need to be close to?)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Meadowlands would actually be closer to JFK than the GWB... but woudn't want to make that trip during rush hour (either trip actually :) )... what time would you be leaving to go to JFK?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

I'm not too concerned about the traffic as I have to be there by 6AM.

my biggest complaint about this zone is that it extends west to include Rochelle Park, Paramus, Fair Lawn. This trip could take 45 mins to an hour during the morning rush just to get to Ft. Lee, but you should be leaving before then.

As a result of postings on this site, I decided to go with Priceline because of the smaller zone. I did a 3* in the Fort Lee area and got the Englewood Crowne Plaza for $70. Since I will be leaving early in the morning, I should be able to do the 25 miles to JFK fairly quickly.

I booked the hotel through this site's PRICELINE link.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]