$369/night, 4-star hotel in Santa Monica - Marina Del Rey

1) Boutique hotel

2) Near beach

3) Fitness center

4) Pool

5) Restaurant

6) Business Center

7) High Speed Internet Access

A little expensive, but looking to splurge on a honeymoom.

Thanks

Wow - thanks for the quick reply.

Dates are August 15-17, 2008

Thanks!

The alternative would be 4.5 star hotel in Beverly Hills Westwood (with fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, hsia and spa) for $213. I think it's Sofitel. Does this sound like a good deal, or can I do better with the same $ in LA?

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals and good luck with the last minute wedding details.

The Santa Monica hotel has not yet been identifed, but if i were to take a guess i'd think the Hotel Viceroy would be a good guess and among the possibilities. If correctly, this is only $30 less than the hotel's website so not sure if worth the risk of an opaque HOTWIRE purchase.

The Beverly Hills property is a match for the Sofitel so that would be our best guess for that one.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not familiar with this property, but you can read the reviews HERE which seem pretty good.

If you're familiar with the area, you may also want to try Quickbook which has a lot of hotels in this area within the price points above too.

Let us know whatever you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (or Quickbook if you go that route)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The property above is a match for the Hotel Angeleno so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

I'm not sure I would use Priceline or Hotwire for a honeymoon stay, especially if you're willling to spend $300+. Why take a chance on getting a connecting room or a room with a bad view? For a special occasion like this and with your budget I'd lean towards booking something conventionally. A lot of the hotels will have special honeymoon packages with champagne and other extra touches you won't get on PRICELINE or HOTWIRE.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]