Hotwire Hotel: hotwire help?

sheri18
By sheri18,
in

The closest would be the Quincy Market/Financial District zone. But the nice thing is that TD Bank North is at the North Station T-stop so you could easily take the green line to Copley or even transfer for Cambridge or Logan. Right now, it looks like the best deal showing up is a 4* Quincy Market for $135. Based on amenities, best guess would be the Omni Parker House or possibly Hilton Financial District.

If you have more specific questions or can tell me your priorities, I'll try to help further. Otherwise, enjoy the concert!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Is the above HOTWIRE property of interest to you and within your budget? (amenities are Restaurnt, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business... best guess is the Omni) If not, what is your maximum budget and minimum star rating?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and/or how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Based on the amenities, my best guess would be that this is the Langham. I initially thought possibly the Intercontinental, but unless it's recently changed the Intercontinental is not a non-smoking hotel, while the Langham is.

Someone reported a win at the Liberty in 01/08, but otherwise I don't know anything more or whether it shows up frequently on HOTWIRE. Personally, I've never seen it pop up, but that's based only on my limited number of travel dates.

if i opted for the copley area, which hotels can i expect to may get, for the july 10th date....maybe i should rethink my area, we can take a cab to the Garden....going in earlier in the day and to dinner first before the concert...

thanks again for all your help............

When any of us do a HOTWIRE search we can be offered different hotels than you... even though we're searching for the same dates.

If you need help identifying a specific property please include the amenities that HOTWIRE associates with the property.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HOTWIRE is pretty straightfoward....PRICELINE seems more difficult....

... we can help make both easier to understand :)

This thread does a good job of explaining the similarities and differences between the two services: I've Never Used Priceline or Hotwire

Feel free to ask any questions after reading the above link and/or let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

• 7 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]