Hotwire Hotel: 3* hotel in Union Square West

Usagi Hoshino
By Usagi Hoshino,
in

Hi! I'm planning to go to SF and wanted to know what hotel was this. Dates Aug 12 - 13 ($99) Best Value

Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

I though it was fusion hotel but it says tripadvisor rating is 3 and last review was in may and for Fusion last review was in march and the rating is 4.

Thx

Unfortunately this property has not yet been identified.

Do you need to be in the USW zone? There are higher rated properties for a similar amount in the USE zone, as well, we frequently see 3* and 4* hotels in the USE and USW zones gof or a a similar price or less thru PRICELINE... is there something in particular you need from this stay?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't know the area well enough to comment regarding the Fillmore, but give somebody more local to the area a chance to respond (feel free to bump this thread after 48 hours if nobody has replied)

Once potentail zone(s) are indicated we'll be in a better position to suggest a strategy to follow. I'm sure it will help whoever replies if they have a sense of your desired budget and minimum star rating.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Fillmore isn't in any Priceline zone but Cathedral Hill zone is closest, or the Japantown-Civic Center North zone on Hotwire. You could walk to the Fillmore from any hotel you'd win in those zones, or it's a very short cabride.

But USW isn't much farther away than Cathedral Hill, less than a mile, and you might enjoy staying in USW more than Cathedral Hill area. A cab would be less than $10 from there.

For $120 you can probably get a 4* or Boutique in USW on Priceline, if you want that. Or for less than that a Priceline 2.5* or 3* in Cathedral Hill.

If I get a hotel not listed I will let you know

Please let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay... it adds 'closure' this thread and informs future users what you ultimately did for the stay, rather than leave them wondering if you won and didn't post back, cancelled the trip, booked directly, etc, etc... as well as keeps the board better organized.

Thanks.

We can't see the hotel name either, so if the Beresford contains all the amenities that HOTWIRE associates with this property, then it is a possibility. All hotels reported to the board are listed in the Hotwire Hotel List. Even if reported there, star ratings and amenity combinations DO change, so the current listing for a property could be different than what appears on this board.

All you can do is line up as much information as you can and try to put the odds in your favor. In this instance the Beresford serves a complimentary breakfast, and while hotels don't always show all the HOTWIRE amenities offered at their property, i would think the lack of the current HOTWIRE hotel showing a Complimentary Breakfast icon reduces the chances of it being this property... but no guarantees.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]