Hotwire Hotel: Help Identify 3.5 star hotel San Diego downtown

stptcooks
By stptcooks,
in

Could you please help me identify the following hotel?

3.5 star San Diego Downtown - Harbor Island

June 27 - July 2, 2008

$89/night

Suite,

Non-smoking,

Fitness,

Pool,

Business Center,

High-speed Internet access

It seems to match the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina. I'm traveling with another adult and 3 children under 14. I would like to keep hotel costs down and this looks like it may be a possibility. From the reviews I've read, if it is the Sheraton, I can expect $20/day in parking and $3 for internet access on top of the $89/night.

Am I understanding this correctly?

Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Since HOTWIRE only allows you to search for up to quad occupancy, and you'll be five people, are you searching for more than one room and/or how many occupants are you including in your search?

Also, please doublecheck the amenities and confirm that you have included all the amenities that HOTWIRE associates with this property.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm sorry my information was not clear. I am actually searching HOTWIRE using 2 adults, 2 children. We often add a rollaway bed by calling the hotel directly after confirmation of the bid. Since our kids are all under 14, most hotels do not charge additional for the children, or if they do it is nominal.

I should have also included the property has a restaurant on the premises.

My corrected question is this:

Could you please help me identify the following hotel?

3.5 star San Diego Downtown - Harbor Island

June 27 - July 2, 2008

$89/night

Suite,

Non-smoking,

Fitness,

Pool,

Restaurant on site,

Business Center,

High-speed Internet access

It seems to match the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina. From the reviews I've read, if it is the Sheraton, I can expect $20/day in parking and $3 for internet access on top of the $89/night. Am I understanding this correctly?

Is this a good location/property for a family vacation?

Thank you!

It seems to match the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina

There are two Sheraton properties in this zone, the Sheraton Hotel and Marina (1380 Harbor Island Drive) and the Sheraton Suites (701 A Street)... the above is a match for the Sheraton Suites and that would be our best guess. If correct, current rates as the Sheraton Suites is $20 for self-parking and $25 for valet.

I can't comment regarding the area, but many of the reviews HERE indicate it is good for families and overall gets favorable reviews.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]