Canada Montreal Novotel Centre

B747-437B
By B747-437B,
in

The Novotel is a very nice property located conveniently in downtown Montreal. It is the layover hotel for a handful of European airline crews, so the standards are consistently maintained.

Traveling from Dorval airport one can take either a taxi for around C$30 or L'A

• 1 year later...

We stayed July 11 and 12, 2005. Great downtown location for restaurants and shopping. We walked to "Old Montreal" but if you don't care for long walks you may want to take a cab or public transportation.

The hotel is very nice - It looks like they handle many business people. The hallways were clean and the room was nicely appointed - it had very comfortable beds. The staff seemed professional and courteous. We chose the parking lot across the street to save a little on hotel parking. Some people may think the lot looked a little iffy but it worked out fine. If I needed to get something out of the vehicle or put in it, the location was convienent.

The staff spoke English and French - both with ease.

• 11 months later...

I stayed at the Novotel in March. It was the weakest 3 star Priceline hotel I've ever been in. Usually I can't quarrel with Priceline's ratings, but I'd give the Novotel 2.5 stars at best. The best thing it has going for it is location, just a couple of blocks away from the Bell Centre, and a fairly short walk to downtown. But it's in need of updating and the furnishings reminded me more of a cheap motel than a 3 star property. They do have room service, in-hotel restaurant, and some other decent amenities, so it's not a disaster.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]