Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Buckhead) JW Marriott

Travelnow
By Travelnow,
in

As always, started the bid with your PRICELINE link. I have been bidding this for about 2 weeks, starting at $60 and going up to $105. I was targeting Buckhead and Downtown. Today I hit at $100. Surprisingly the Marriott's rate is $359, higher than the other 4*s that we have previously gotten in this zone. This is a perfect location for us. Here are the particulars:

Offer $100

Tax $22.57

Total $122.57

This is Labor Day weekend with a Saturday check-in. I had also been bidding 2.5* in the Buckhead zone, up to $60, with no success, for this same date. Very happy that I snagged a 4*.

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear of your success and that the hotel works out well for your plans. There is often little correlation between the hotel in the zone with the lowest hotel direct rate and the hotel received on PRICELINE.

At $100 looks like a great deal.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]