Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* NYC (Times Square) Westin Times Square

ayz75
By ayz75,
in

Just wanted to share with everyone that the current price on Hotwire for Westin Time Square is around US$151.

We got it for July 1- July 4. I'm really looking forward to it because the hotel web-site looks awesome!

One thing though, the hotel itself is currently offering a special rate of $169 per night (provided at least 3 nights) so I guess I'm saving abour 18 per night. Although you probably save more if you were only staying for a night.

One other question I had in mind was that even though the hotel says it has fitness centre, but it seems like you need to pay a fee to use the equipments (at least thats what I saw from their web-site) The fee is $10 per day of $30 per week. I'm wondering if this applies to all guests?

Also, can anyone tell me if the default room is 1-bed or double bed?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please include the amenities that Hotwire showed before purchase.

Any add'l fees (health club, parking, phone, etc) would most likely be applied to all guests.

If you need a certain type of beeing request just call the hotel now and ask to put in a request for smoking/non-smoking and the bedding you require. I'm somewhat familiar with this property and don't think they'll give you any attitude.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Opps, sorry :)

The hotel amenities were:

Restaurant

Fitness Centre

High-Speed Internet Access

Business Centre

Spa Services

also, I checked again just now, even though I am not sure if this same hotel is the Westin (although the location, star rating, and amenities are the same) but the price is now $160! I'm glad I was lucky to get the price when it was low.

Thanks for the reply!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]