Priceline Hotel: 3* Freeport (Brunswick-Bath) Holiday Inn

Rookfan
By Rookfan,
in

Hi together,

was successful with our last hotel booked this way, of course using the PRICELINE link, during our New England trip.

Tried to get 3 days for strolling around in this beautyful area. Was not that easy over several days and it needed to bid more than I wanted: First around $50, then $69 and even $79 for 2* - all rejected. As mentioned decided to increase my bid and started 3* and $99 - accepted on first try - perhaps I little bit too much.

Although their own advanced payment rate is only $129 I still have saved a bit over 3 nights.

So I should by happy and want to thank you all supporting this board mainly to you Thereuare. It is always a great help :) for orientation.

Congratulations on your win!

Small towns are often difficult wins... there is often little competition so there is often little need to discount too deeply in order to compete against the other hotels in the PRICELINE / HOTWIRE system, and room rates are often somewhat low to begin with, and it's harder to discount a $100 room than a $250 room.

Thank you for sharing your win and for helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

We appreciate your kind words and your support by using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Have a great trip and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]