Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Diego (Downtown) Holiday Inn on the Bay

Hollyberry
By Hollyberry,
in

Sorry to have to say that I don"t think this is the on the bay location.The bay location has the ocean front icon when it comes up.This could be the other DT HI location.

After looking at the hotels list again,it looks like it could very well be the On The Bay.

When I was looking for this hotel months ago iam sure it had the ocean front icon.The HI on the bay comes up on Hotwire all the time so the odds look good,have you checked the vacation area of Hotwire to verfiy the icons.

After checking the vacation packages,I am about 99% sure its the Hi otb but keep in mind that theres aways that 1%.If I needed this hotel I would not be scared to take this chance.Is it a must that you be at this hotel?You can usualy get a much better 4* hotel using PL for $70 or less in the DT area.

Thats about as close as you can stay to the ships unless you sleep on the sidewalk.You can just walk across the street.I thought you might be taking a cruise and thats why you needed this location.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]