Priceline Hotel: hotel identification annapolis 4*

loserface
By loserface,
in

Hotwire 69$ per night

2 nights May 16-18, 2 adults

Fitness, Restaurant, High speed internet, pool, business center, golf nearby

Is this the westin??? It doesn't say "resort" on it but it fits every other description of the westin...

Is there any way to get the marriott waterfront?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

It's possible the above is the Westin (no longer showing a Resort icon and showing a Hi-Speed Internet icon), but there is no evidence to suggest this change... you could be the first to report the Westin with new amenities OR this could be a new, unreported hotel, for the board (such as the Loews, which i think is also a possibility for the property above).

There is no way to have a hotel show for you, and with the Marriott never reported to the board, there would be no way to identify it if/when it did appear (they may not even participate with HOTWIRE)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you end up doing for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

this HOTWIRE listing also shows a 4 out of 5 tripadvisor rating with 40+ responses; coincidentally, the Westin has 49 reviews and a 4 out of 5 rating. :) If you want the Marriott, you'll have to shell out $359 a night. Its a nice hotel right on the water, but if it were me, I would use the savings for a great lunch at Pusser's Landing in the Marriott. Get an outdoor table if the weather is nice, grab a painkiller punch, and you can watch all the boats along "ego alley" pass by. Have dinner in Eastport at Lewnes, one of the best steak restaurants in the area.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]