Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 3* in Monterey, CA (Pacific Grove)

joseesq
By joseesq,
in

Hello this is my first topic on this board. Can anyone please provide assistance on trying to identify a 3* hotel in Monterey, CA (Pacific Grove)? The amenities listed on hotwire include boutique hotel, complimentary breakfast and pool. I am absolutely clueless but would appreciate any tips/advice. Thank you in advance.

Thank you for your assistance. I noticed, however, that if I added my two children then this hotel is no longer an option on HOTWIRE but if I kept my reservations to 2 adults, then this hotel shows up. My question is can I book this hotel via hotwire and then bring my children? Are there select rooms for hotwire guests? Obviously I don't want to book a room on Hotwire, bring my kids, and then the hotel tells me they can't stay or the room is not big enough for the 4 of us. Thanks again for your time.

Your room is only guaranteed for the number of people you included in your search, after that it is up to the discretion of the hotel. See the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ for more info.

You may want to try calling the hotel and letting them know that you have a HOTWIRE reservation and your babysitter fell thru so you're not thinking of bringing the kids along... will this be a problem? If they ask for your reservation number just tell them that you don't have it handy and you will call back :)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Does Hotwire still have Embassy Suites in the Marina area?

Sometimes hotels are reported a few times a week or month, other times it's not seen for a few years and then suddenly re-apepars.... but it's a moot point since you can't "make" HOTWIRE offer you a specific hotel.

Is anything offered when you search for 2adults/2children? If you purchased two rooms, how would the price compare to booking one room conventionally (at any hotel of similar quality level) for quad occupancy?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Lighthouse has mixed reviews and if we had to get two rooms via HOTWIRE then we would be better off at the Embassy Suites for only $259 night (a $33 difference). Interesting that there is a 3* in the Marina area with breakfast on HOTWIRE for either double or quad occupancy for Sept. 12-13 for $236--could this be Embassy Suites (though no Suites icon)?

What are the full list of amenities HOTWIRE associates with the 3* hotel?

3* hotel in Marina: breakfast, laundry and high speed internet access.

There is also a 3* hotel in Monterey: breakfast, fitness room, pool business, laundry and internet.

This is for Sept. 12-13. Thank you again.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]