Priceline Hotel: Santa Monica Bidding Help

westie
By westie,
in

Need suggestions for following:

Must be at Will Rogers State Park, Mondays-Fridays, from 9am to noon.

July 7th to July 25th.

Prefer free parking, and free internet.

That knocks out a few of the nicer hotels.

Budget is less than $100 a night.

Will have a car.

I did a mapquest from Manhattan Beach/Lax to Will Rogers Beach, 27 minutes driving.

Do you think that traffic will be bad 8 in the morning? Last summer, it took me 90 minutes to get from Pepperdine to Santa Monica, with traffic, but 30 minutes without traffic.

Residence Inn would be great for as many nights I can get it, if traffic is not a factor.

Willing to split bid, of course.

Thank you for all your help.

Yeah, that's a very low budget for the area. Not many hotels in the area available for bidding. You can get Sheraton Delphina for around $150. Otherwise, Holiday Inn for $100.

Consider Seashore Motel in Santa Monica if you don't want to bid. It's on Main St close to everything and only $100 per night.

And yes, on weekdays at 8am, there will be traffic, though not north on PCH which is what you should be taking.

I always the PRICELINE and [url="http://www.betterbidding.com/clicks/click.php?afsrc=1&id=33"]HOTWIRE[/url] links from this board for my purchase!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]