Hotwire Hotel: Palm Desert/La Quinta 4* and 3.5*

TimMeineke
By TimMeineke,
in

I'm looking to stay in the Palm Springs area 5/9 - 511. The two most interesting properties coming up are a 4 star resort in Palm Desert/La Quinta for $119 per night, with the following amenities: resort, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, high speed internet, golf nearby, tennis nearby, spa services, and children's activity program.

The other one is 3.5 stars in Palm Desert/La Quinta for $102 per night with fitness center, high speed internet access, and pool. Others seems to have suggested that this is the Embassy Suites La Qunita, but I think it has a spa. I don't really like the Embassy Suites Palm Desert so I wouldnt want to stay there.

Any clarification would be much appreciated

From the Hotwire Hotel List the 4* is a match for the La Quinta Resort Club and the 3.5* is a match for the Embassy Suites so that woudl be our best guess for each.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 9 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]