Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (University-Northgate) Hotel Deca

Colfax
By Colfax,
in

I need two nights, a Weds and Thurs. Bidding both nights together $75/3* was rejected.

I saw Deca was $139 on Weds and $149 on Thursday. Not much of a difference but when I bid Wednesday alone $60 was accepted after $55 rejected.

Next I tried Add a Night for Thursday. Priceline said "Not available". Hotwire had a 3.5* in their University zone (I'm pretty sure that's Deca too) for $79 Wednesday and $94 Thursday.

Before University-Northgate I bid to $75 for 2.5*/Lake Union without luck . Lake Union Residence Inn was $209 on Marriott's website and $139 on Hotwire.

I still need Thursday. Probably I'll wait a few days and try $60-$75 on Priceline again. Hopefully I'll get the same hotel. Or maybe I'll hold off until I get to Deca and see if I like it.

I see Priceline offers 2.5* in University-Northgate zone now, and that's something new. My best guess is Hotel Nexus. If I can't get Deca on Thursday maybe I'll try for Nexus.

Bids were placed through BetterBidding's PRICELINE link.

:)

Congratulations on your win!

Hopefully this round of stays will go better than your last trip to the area :)

Thanks for sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- the bar menu at their website indicates it's still ongoing, but i've had some good value meals during the 'early bird' (5pm-7pm) at Brasa which offers half price bar menu with a drink purchase. If you have the time and are in the downtown area you may want to check it out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the Brasa suggestion, thereuare. Sounds like a good place and I'll keep it in mind.

It doesn't look good for winning Hote Deca on Thursday. I've been bidding to $75 for a 3* a few days now. Deca's price has gone from $149 to $189. And the 3.5* on Hotwire for $94, which I think is also Deca, disappeared.

I also tried $65/2.5* in Northgate/University, aiming at Hotel Nexus. No dice.

My bidding limit is $75. I don't like the Hotwire options under $75 either. A 2*/Unversity for $65 that looks like Traveledge or 2*/Northgate for $64 that's probably ExtendedStay America. There are several options under $75 at the Airport. :)

I hoped to stay at the same hotel Weds and Thurs but I'm not paying $189.

I'm considering options...maybe I'll stay Downtown, although I was hoping not to, and try your Brasa.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]