Priceline Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-West Hollywood) Hyatt West Hollywood

coast2coast21
By coast2coast21,
in

Well I was going to stay in Hollywood for four days, April 16-20th. I got my friends friends and family discount for the 4* Renaissance in Hollywood @ $69/night for the 17, 18, and 19th. So I just needed a room for the first night (16th) and I found out that the rooms at the Hyatt have been renovated finally (well atleast the rooms that they are renting, not all the rooms have been completed but the ones in process aren't being rented out). So I bid $100 on a 3* and got this hotel, so I'm thinking it'll be a lot better than my previous stays.

Nice to have friends in high places :)

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing it with the board. Glad to see you were able to 'round out' this stay with the solo PRICELINE nite.

Please report back regarding the condition of the property by posting in the Hotel Review forum after your stay.

Have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]