Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire 4* ID in Hilton Head

BillyIdol
By BillyIdol,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

As far as 'when to book' see the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

With this being a summer destination and peak season, i would think things will get tougher as you get closer rather than better, but you never know how the demand will come in relative to expectations. I think you need to know the market (ie- what is a good price) and then be prepared to take a good offer when you see one.

What are the actual dates of your stay? What is the best price currently available thru HOTWIRE? What are the best rates you're currently able to find thru conventional methods? (use our BetterChecker to assist in your rate search.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need some help id'ing this hotel. Seems like a new one, haven't seen these amenities before:

Beachfront

Airport Shuttle

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

And interestingly the TripAdvisor rating is not there. Or else I'm blind, but I don't see one.

Unfortunately this property has not yet been identified.

If you do select the above let us know what you end up with so that we can add it to the Hotwire Hotel List and please use our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

I am interested in this listing also. Is there any chance this could be the Crowne Plaza (been there, don't want to do that again). I would be happy if it is for sure Westin. Anymore progress on ID'ing this property?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]