Price Retail: $153.00 and HOTWIRE price is $102

3*.

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High-speed Internet Access

Business Center

Golf Nearby

can you help me identifying the property. i mean some educated guess. this is the first time for me with HOTWIRE. i am going with 2 seniors in the group.

so dont want to take chances.

any help would be great.

Thanks in Advance.

M

you will always take a chance with HOTWIRE as you won't be sure of the hotel's identity until you purchase it, but this looks like the Sheraton Meadowlands. Hopefully you will have a car, because this property is not very conducive to using public transportation.

If you proceed with this purchase, please use this HOTWIRE link.

thanks!

You also indicated "2 seniors in the group", so i'm not sure how many rooms and/or people you're searching for, but i'll mention to make sure that you include the correct number of occupants and rooms that you need in order to ensure enough sleeping accomodations for everyone in your group.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I am using this links for booking.

Any idea about a 3* property in fort lee hackensack with complimentary breakfast ,pools, fitness center, business center.

I am worried about access to NY from fort lee.

Also i am seeing a 2.5 * secaucus meadowlands with complimentary breakfast ,pools, fitness center, business center.

is it la quinta in clifton. any idea how is access from clifton to NY. my intention is to catch bus and reach NY.

thanks

the only 3* for your dates of travel show the following amenities: Fitness, Restaurant, Pool, HS Internet for $79. This is likely the Holiday Inn in Saddle Brook, formerly Radisson.

the only 2.5* for your dates of travel show the following amenities: Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Hi-Speed Internet, Laundry for $75. This is likely the LaQuinta Inn and Suites in Clifton.

Public transportation from either hotel is poor, at the Holiday Inn Saddle Brook, you would have to walk a block and the service is not that frequent, the commute is about 50 minutes. At the LaQuinta, you would have to walk up a slight hill behind the hotel and a block or two to the bus stop. If you have a car, you can drive to a park and ride in North Bergen about 5-10 minutes away where the bus service is frequent and the trip into NYC is quick.

• 2 weeks later...

I see the OP's hotel (same rate and ammenities) and was thinking about bidding on it and driving to pick up the PATH in Hoboken. Any issues either with this hotel (which seems to come up everytime I use Hotwire) or driving to pick up the PATH?

If I do pick up the PATH, where's the best place to pick it up per conveiance to get into the city and parking?

Thanks for you help.

• 1 month later...

I am extremely sorry for not replying.

I got a last minute hotel at EWR -Hilton newark airport for $64 per night.

Contrary to the reviews, the hotel was excellent, free shuttle is just 5-7 minutes from p4 station.

we came to p4 station and went to terminal C and took olympia express to NY.

Thanks. ofcourse used the PRICELINE link.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]